Friday, September 19, 2014

Time to Heal

Hubby is now in an ortho boot. Thankfully, after an ultrasound and follow up with an orthopedic surgeon, he does not have to have pins placed and his hematomas do not have to be evacuated. He tore ligaments in his lower leg which will require time to heal. So, he's gimping around in his franken foot. It'll be another 4 weeks and then a follow up.
He's not too happy about being incapacitated for such a long time, but that's a chance you take when you ride a motorcycle. Yes, you can clearly see I'm not a fan, not at all.

On the positive side, I get to see him every day. Normally, his career requires him to be gone for 24 hour periods. It's nice to have him home every evening. I figured I would have to wait until after his retirement to have this type of time together. The kids like it too. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment